background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Where Did This Month Go?

I know I'm not the best blogger but I've never gone this long without blogging!  I'm blaming my iPad.  Since we got it (about two months ago) I hardly ever get on the computer anymore.  And I can't figure out how to upload my pictures from my iPad onto blogger.  Hmmm, maybe I should work on that?

I feel like we haven't had any free time this month and if we do, we spend it out of town or with company visiting.  Don't take it the wrong way, I'm not complaining at all!  Just explaining what has happened to us!  We are in full force Christmas spirit in our house!  Minus the decorations!  But hopefully that changes this weekend.

So what have we been up to this month?  1. Chad turned thirty five (or furdy five as Eli calls him)!  2. Chad's brother and SIL and their kiddos visited.  3. We went to Forrest City for opening deer season.  4. Thanksgiving... although I worked then went straight from work to black Friday shop and didn't see my family at all that day.  4. Forrest City again to spend the weekend after Thanksgiving with our families.  Eli had the stomach bug the entire weekend.  Boo!

And that was our month is a super short, fast version.

I have TONS of pictures to post later. But for now this will have to do.  Meet Buddy, our Elf on the Shelf.  He made an appearance on Monday morning and has been making Eli laugh each day.  I wanted to take a picture of him each morning but I keep forgetting.  I will try to do better.  The first morning we found him sitting on Eli's bookshelf.  This day we found him sitting in Eli's chair reading the book Eli left out for him.  He's been found sitting in the Christmas tree and on Chad's deer also.  Eli immediately looks for him as soon as he wakes each morning.  He talks to Buddy all the time and tells him bye when we are leaving.  He will be sad to see him go come Christmas!


At bedtime Eli sat down in front of Buddy with the Elf on the Shelf book and says to him "Buddy, I'm gonna read you a book about you".  It made me smile, then I had to run and grab my phone to take a picture :)

This is definitely going to be the best year yet for Christmas!  I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment