background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Is Here!

I haven't posted recently so I thought I would catch you up on what's been happening in our life.  We've been pretty busy the past month or so.  I feel like we haven't had a free weekend in a VERY LONG time!  This weekend we finally have no where to go and nothing to do!  I'm so excited!  We are staying around the house and doing NOTHING!

A few weekends ago we went to FC.  Connie and I took the kiddos to the Memphis Zoo.  I haven't been there in many years!  The Memphis Zoo is an awesome zoo!  I have such fond memories of going there as a child.  I think our boys enjoyed the trip.

Eli and Grayson watching the flamingos!

I have a feeeling these boys are going to be very good friends like their mommas :)





Eli was my date to a friend's wedding.  I was afraid to take him but he did just fine, thanks to Mimi and Papaw going along to help entertain!



Who doesn't like wedding cake????



In case you didn't know.....  SUMMER IS HERE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment