background

Friday, May 25, 2012

iPhone Pictures

I was just looking through and organizing my iPhone pictures.  I've been terrible at uploading them to my computer but I'm trying to get better.  These are a few of my favs...


Well this isn't really a favorite.  I just wish we were here again!  Like right now!  Come on September!

This was taken on vacation in April.  This picture shows Eli's true personality.  Fun and silly!  Love that boy.


Also taken on vacation...  He was starting to get a little rowdy in the car.  I had gotten some sweet tea at McD's and I shared with him.  This boy LOVES sweet tea (what's not to like??), as you can tell by his smile :)


Okay I guess all of these were taken on vacation.  Maybe I should have titled this blog "Old vacation pics".  This wasn't taken by me but Chad's sister-in-law, Sue.  She has an amazing camera and can take great pictures!  I just posted this one to instagram and saved to my phone so I could have it on there.  Such a sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment