background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Old Friends

I've been meaning to do this blog post for a while now but I've been too lazy to upload my pictures from my other camera! I finally took the time tonight to upload them! The first weekend of March a couple of my friends from college and our kids got together. The last time we all got together was 2 years ago.

This was us two years ago.
From left to right: Bonnie with Collin, Me with Eli, Connie with Grayson
                           
This is us now!
Left to right:  Connie with Grayson and Kathryn, Bonnie with Collin, Me with Eli

I didn't realize this until after I started looking at the pictures after everyone left.  But look how our shirts coordinate with our child's shirt!  Too funny!

Our kids are wild now (well really only Eli, the others are normal) but nothing else has really changed!  We are always able to pick up right where we left off!  That's what I love about friends!

We kept trying to get the kids together for a picture.  We finally wised up, gave them some snacks and sat them in front of cartoons.  Worked like a charm!  Except they wouldn't all look for the camera and smile.  Oh well...  maybe next time!




My mom cooked a yummy lunch for everyone.  We sat around, ate and caught up on lost time.  It was good to see these girls!  I miss having them close to me!


I have to say, we have some CUTE kiddos!  This is them almost exactly two years ago.     
                              
And this is them now.... (of course Eli wouldn't allow me to take a picture of him).  But you all know what he looks like up close :)

Collin


Kathryn

Grayson 

Connie and Kathryn


Kathryn...she's such a happy little girl!  I'm sure she will learn lots of bad things from our boys!

I miss these girls so much, along with all of my other girls from college.  We need to plan a get together VERY soon!  So to all you girls reading this, what's the hold up!  Let's do it!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment