background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Destin, Part 1

We left for Destin on Saturday morning bright and early.  Eli did wonderful on the drive down, hardly making a peep!  He watched movies the entire way (with earphones)!  It was nice!  He was super excited and has been asking to go to the beach for a long time now.

Loaded up and ready to go!

Half way there (5 hours into the trip) and still smiling! 

The first sight of water is always exciting (even though it's not the actual ocean and only the bay)! 

We met Chad's brother and SIL (and their two kiddos) down here.  Eli was super excited to see Grant!  He's been calling him his brother!  I don't think he understands the whole brother, sister, cousin relationships yet.  I think it's cute though!

Can you tell these two boys are having fun together?  They have laughed and talked about poop more than any two boys I know!  100% boys!

Finally getting to swim in the pool. 

He looks up to no good!


Brian, Grant, Chad and Eli


Chad and Eli.  This is just before Eli shot me with that water gun in his hand. 




Stay tuned for more pictures.  I have so many I have to do them in stages.  And we still have two days left!  I know that doesn't surprise you...


No comments:

Post a Comment