background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Gentry Wilderness Safari

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Gentry Wildnerness Safari.  We had a great time!  It was a nice distraction from all the craziness that had been going on in our life.

Here are a lot of pictures from our trip.  Eli wasn't afraid of the animals at all!  I was very proud of him.  I would think it would be a little scary if you were only 3 feet tall standing with all these animals!




I'm not sure what kind of animal this one is.... it looks like a cross between a deer and a horse. Hmmm.....


Eli loved the baby goats.  I did too!  They are the cutest!



Oink, oink! 



watching the monkeys play




The zebras have to be one of the most beautiful animals! 


Until they charge your car.
Seriously, I thought they were going to attack our car!  Actually they probably thought we were going to feed them.  I quickly rolled up the window and made Chad take off!  Scary!

I can't wait to go back!  I love zoos!


No comments:

Post a Comment