background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

3 Weeks Later

I know it's been 3 weeks since my last post.
Whatever.  I'm updating the blog now!

I really don't get on the computer near as often as I used to.  I usually use my phone to check email, facebook and twitter.  BTW, I have a twitter account now (follow me, @evans_keri.  I only have like 8 followers.  Sad.)  I'm still trying to figure it out.  There are a lot of symbols!

I hardly take pictures anymore.  I just don't feel like we have anything important going on and Eli usually runs from me when I have a camera in my hand.  Plus our point and shoot camera has died.  But don't worry!  I fixed that problem today!  I got a new camera!  I think I'm a little addicted to cameras. HA!  I like to have a nice camera (my DSLR) and a small point and shoot I can throw in my purse/pocket and take anywhere.  We are going to Florida with Chad's brother and SIL and their kids in a few short weeks.  I knew I wouldn't want to lug my big camera everywhere so I HAD to have a new one!  Wink, wink!  I love new electronics as much as any guy.  This is what I bought....
And yes, I got the blue one.  It was on sale.  I really didn't care what color it was!

Just for old time sake, these pictures are from my old point and shoot.  They were taken a couple days ago.  I will miss that camera.  It was one of my favorite cameras I've ever owned!


I couldn't believe Eli actually smiled for the camera!

And these are with my new camera!  Eli wasn't around so the dogs were my models ;)


They were thrilled.  Can't you tell?


Eli liked the blue color.  He said "mommy, I like the blue camera.  It's my favorite."  Everything is his favorite thing these days!


He actually wanted to smile and pose for the camera!
Maybe I should paint my other camera blue?



Why is Eli standing on an elliptical you ask?  That's because we just bought one!  He likes to pretend he's "exercising".  He must get that from his daddy and not his momma!  Anyway, we've talked about buying an elliptical for a long time.  I've been following this blog I found on pinterest.  This woman is hilarious!  She tells it like it is and she's very motivating.  I don't see how she does it.  She's a wife, mother of two very young kids, works full time, and she's training for a half marathon.  Whew, she makes me tired just thinking of her busy schedule.  But then I think, if she can do it so can I!  No, I'm not going to try to run a half marathon.  But I will start using our new elliptical.  Actually I started today.  My legs are already sore!  But I will work through the soreness!


I had to add this picture.  Josey has gotten so much better with Eli!  He used to not let Eli come anywhere close to him.  Now he will let him pet him for a short time.  

Okay, time for the news then bed!
Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment