background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just Like Old Times

My best friend, Connie, came to visit this weekend, along with her son, Grayson and husband, Adam.  We had a great time catching up and hanging out!  It had been almost a year since we had seen each other.  They live in Denver and it's just hard to get together now that we have kids.

There were very few whines and cries over toys and it was mostly smiles from the boys all weekend.  Grayson is one and Eli's two, so I didn't know how they would do playing together.  They did surprisingly well!  There was only one incidence of pushing and hitting (of course Eli was the bully).  I think they are going to best buds when they grow up, but I don't think they will really have a choice!


Sharing grapes

How cute are they?!!  Both boys are so happy in the morning!

We went to visit our friend, Adrienne, while Connie was here.  Adrienne was my roommate in college and just had a baby 5 short weeks ago.  Baby Davis is a perfect baby.  He's so laid back!

Of course we had to pose all the boys for a picture! 

We haven't taken a family picture in a long time.  I'm usually the one behind the camera so I rarely get to be IN the picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment