background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We FINALLY decorated our tree tonight!  We've been having a little Christmas tree delimma in our house the past couple of weeks but it's finally come to an end and we have a tree.  I don't think I've put a tree up this late in a really long time.  Eli is in love with Christmas trees so I've been stressing about giving him a tree.  He helped decorate the tree and it was the cutest thing!  He put each ornament in the same pile on the tree.  I tried getting pictures but he refused to look at the camera for once.  That doesn't happen often!  I'm not finished with the top.  I'm still trying to figure out what to put up there.  And I'm shopping for a new skirt.  Ours clashes with the new mesh ribbon I bought for the tree. 

PS.  Please ignore all the crap on the floor.  I do live with a 2 year old you know!



I found Eli playing in the bath tub today (with no water in it). I told you he likes the bath tub!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment