background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas, Rounds One & Two

Last weekend we took a trip to FC to do Christmas with my family.  We haven't been to FC for Christmas in 3 years!  I guess things change when you are pregnant and have kids! 

We don't normally like to leave so late but with Chad's busy work schedule we didn't have a choice.  We dressed Eli in his Christmas PJs and left a little before his bedtime.  He did great on the ride, mostly watching movies.

Eli was cheesing big time before we left for FC!  He would make this face for the camera then bust out laughing!

What a nut!

Since he was in Christmas PJs and in such a great mood I thought I would get some pictures in front of the tree.  This is where he went when I told him "stand in front of the tree so Mommy can take some pictures".  Instead he got UNDER it!


ROUND ONE: presents
Presents from Great Grandma.  Eli definitely knows what "presents" are and how to open them!

Eli and his Great Grandma Graves


Playing with new toys from Mimi and Grandy Pearson

Eli and his cousin, Matthew


ROUND TWO: more presents!

Jumping on his new trampoline from Mimi and Papaw Evans

I think he likes it!

We just did Christmas with the rest of my family today so I will have more pictures to come soon! 
And of course more on the big day, which is only 3 DAYS away!! 
But who's counting?


No comments:

Post a Comment