background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

September Happenings


September seems like a blur.  I can't really tell you what all we did.  I looked through our pictures and still couldn't really tell you anything we did other than T-Ball.  But I just told you about fall T-Ball in the last post!

Eli has started climbing the doorways.  One of his favorite shows in American Ninja Warrior.  He likes to "practice ninja warrior" as he calls it!  I foresee ER visits and broken bones in our near future.


Chad went to Eli's school for Doughnuts with Dad one morning.  I think Eli was pretty proud to show off his daddy :)

Eli finally got up the nerve to try out the rock wall.  I've figured out he's afraid of heights!  He wanted to come down just after this picture was taken.

We attended a birthday party for a friend at Chuck E Cheese.  I remember thinking Chuck E Cheese was the greatest place on Earth when I was a kid!

My mom came up for Grandparent's day at Eli's school.  We had a great weekend of shopping and eating while she visited.

Eli's school had a fundraiser of selling cookie dough.  Eli got this prize for selling cookie dough.  What is it you ask?  A 10 foot plastic bag that was supposed to a balloon.  

And that's all I could come up with for September.  Pretty sad isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment