background

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fall Fun


October was much more exciting in our house!  We went to the Apple Festival and took one of Eli's best friends, Alexi.  They've been friends since Eli was 6 months old.  If you ask Eli who his girlfriend is, he will say Alexi!  HA!!

Eli's class went on their very first field trip.  Of course I couldn't miss it!

Eli loved feeding the goats!



This picture makes me itch just looking at it!  


Eli had been begging to bake Halloween cookies.  I finally gave in and decided to do it.  In the middle of everything I realized Eli had fever.  The timing couldn't have been worse.  As a reward for good behavior, we were going to Silver Dollar City the next day.  Fever meant that trip was cancelled.  I felt so bad for Eli!  October and November were jam packed for us and that was the only chance we were going to have to go to SDC.

In keeping with tradition, Eli and I painted pumpkins one afternoon after school.

More birthday party fun with friends!

We also made it to a Razorback football game one Saturday.  It was so hot but we had a great time!



Eli asked me for paper one day.  He's been practicing writing and reading.  He wrote this sentence all by himself!  I couldn't have been more proud!  He's also reading on his own.  It is like it just clicked one day and he's taking off now!  I love seeing him learn new things and he gets so proud of himself.

More October fun to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment