background

Monday, June 9, 2014

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day in Forrest City with my family at the farm.  It was the perfect weekend and I wish we could go back and have another weekend just like it.  The weather was perfect.  The food was delicious (as always).  And we had the best time just being together.


 
Lots of baseball was played

Eli looks so small beside the jeep

Even the dogs had a good time!

We can't go to the farm without letting Eli ride the tractor

Eli and Chad mowing down a path to the lake

Lakes are so peaceful to me

My nephew, Matthew

 There is a new litter of kittens in the shop.  They were soooo cute!  It's a good thing we have two dogs or we might have come home with a new kitten!

Flying kites with Grandy

Being a mother is the hardest and most rewarding job in the world.  I wouldn't trade it for anything!

3 generations of mothers in our family.  From left to right, Robyn (my sister), Grandma Graves (mom's mother), my mom, and me.  I can't remember the last time we had a picture together.

I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment