background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

March

I'm so far behind with blogging but I really wanted to play catch up so I can document what we've been doing all Spring.  I'm sure all three of you really care.

March was packed full of fun at our house!  We had a really LONG winter with tons of snow and very cold temperatures.  The weather was MUCH nicer in March.  We spent lots of time outside playing with friends and enjoying the much welcomed nice weather!

Selfies on the trampoline
 

 Chad had to go to Dallas for a week long training class.  We decided to go early and have a family weekend the weekend before his class started.  We had the best time at Top Golf!  Eli did really well!  He beat me!

It was St. Patty's day the day we went to Top Golf so of course green beer was in order.
 

 We spent some time swimming at the hotel too.

 Eli has always wanted to try these balls out.  He looked like a hamster on a hamster wheel.

 We made a trip to Legoland while in Dallas.  It was our first time there and probably our last.  It was a little overstimulating for the parents.  Eli loved it though!



The weekend after Dallas Chad competed in his first Duathlon.  It consisted on a 5K run, bike (I forgot how many miles.  18 miles I think?), then another 5Krun.  We were so proud him!  He did great!


This is the group of guys he worked with at UPS who also competed

 Eli is sharing our love of bike riding.  He loves to go ride on the local bike trail.  He spent his money he had saved from Christmas and bought a new, bigger bike!

 We ended the month of March by registering him for Kindergarten.  I can't believe he will be in school everyday in August.  I'm not sure I'm ready for that!  I like having a little buddy to run errands with me!  I have a feeling I will be spending lots of time at the school volunteering.

And that folks, was our month of March!


No comments:

Post a Comment