background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Here are a few more pictures from Brian and Grant's visit last weekend.  Eli hasn't stopped asking about "my friend, Grant".  He keeps asking to go to Grant's house.  I guess he doesn't understand how far away Connecticut is from Arkansas!

Boys doing boy stuff... digging in the dirt.

Eli insisted on the boots and goggles.  I guess he was planning to get really dirty!


They played here forever!





Who doesn't remember running, jumping and rolling around in the the fall leaves as a child?  I know I remember it well!  I used to love playing in the leaves!





And evidently they loved playing in them as well.

1 comment:

  1. They are really cute. You will treasure these pictures in years to come. I hope you have a great holiday with your wonderful family. Blessings... Mary

    ReplyDelete