background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Traditions

We've been trying to make some Halloween traditions the past few years since having Eli.  This year we added painting pumpkins to our traditions.  Eli is really into arts and crafts lately so I thought this would be perfect!  It was much better than carving them!  Actually we haven't even carved pumpkins yet and tomorrow is Halloween! 

Eli and I went to the store and I let him pick out his pumpkins.  Eli loved painting the "baby pumpkins" as he called them.





We've been going to this one local pumpkin patch since Eli was born.  It's not really a pumpkin "patch".  They have pumpkins set up with all sorts of fun halloween stuff.  It's a great place to go take pictures!  I've said for the past month I was going to take Eli to a real pumpkin patch but something just always came up and we didn't go.  Eli, I promise next year I will take you to a real pumpkin patch!







Ha!  This picture make me laugh.  Chad told Eli to go stand beside the skeleton and put his arm around him for a picture.  Eli thinks skeletons are funny so he went right up to it.  It started talking and scared Eli to death!  I snapped the picture just as Eli was running away!  Look at his face!



Love this sweet face!



I love this picture too!  It looks like Eli is reacting to the huge pumpkin beside him but he's not.  He's fighting the crazy bush behind him!


Peek-a-boo!




One of my favs!
 

Another favorite.  Such a sweet smile :)


Look at this gorgeous tree (and my gorgeous boys)!  The trees have really been pretty this fall!  Much more so than we thought they would be with the hot, dry summer we had here.

Eli was over taking pictures at this point.


Happy Fall, Ya'll!





No comments:

Post a Comment