background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Go Hogs!

Here are a few cute pictures of Eli from tonight.  We went to my brother's fraternity house to have dinner with him for family weekend.  Eli had a great time running around!  I hope Eli has the oppurtunity to have a great college experience like I did.  I have so many great memories from college and made some of the best friends.



Eli not only dressed the part of a "frat boy", he played the part (of a pledge anyway) as well!  He was pretending to vacuum the floors!  Might as well teach him early!




On our way home we were driving down Stadium Drive.  The students are camped out on the side of the road outside the stadium.  I've never seen as many students out there as there were tonight!  The band just happened to be walking down the street playing the fight song on the other side of the street.  I was quickly taken back to my college years and it brought a smile to my face!  I have always been a Razorback and I always will be!
I love the U of A!
GO HOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment