background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Recent Adventures

I have a bunch of random pictures I've been meaning to post so I thought I would add them all in one post.

Eli loves to put on our shoes and wear them!
If he sees our shoes laying around he always stops to try them on!
He doesn't care if they are on the wrong feet.


Eli enjoyed some chocolate chip cookies tonight after dinner.
I think it's safe to say cookies are one of his favorite foods.
He always asks for "gookies".


The other night I did a long overdue cleaning of Eli's toy box.  I organized books and trucks, put away outgrown toys, separated parts, etc.  It didn't take as long as I expected and the living room looks much better now.  I piled all of Eli's blocks together and he quickly found them and started building towers.  The blocks entertained him for at least 30 minutes (that's the equivalent of 3 hours in toddler-time).

He was concentrating so hard!  

In case you haven't noticed, Eli got a big boy haircut this week!  He looks so grown up.  His teachers at Mother's Day Out said he doesn't look like a baby anymore!  It's hard to believe he will be two years old in two short weeks!  Where have the past two years gone?  Our baby is growing into a young boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment