background

Saturday, August 8, 2015

4/12/15 - 4/27/15


I'm sorry if you've stumbled upon my blog and this is really boring to you.  I'm blogging the construction of our new home so I will have a permanent "diary" of it.  I have hundreds of pictures of the process and wanted a place to document them.  The whole process has been really fun for us as we have never done anything like this before.  We bought our first home as a "fixer upper" and never really got around to fixing it like we had planned (other than painting).  I guess I shouldn't forget  Chad's hard work of laying ceramic tile in both bathrooms and laminate wood in the living room!  He did a fantastic job on those I might add!

But this was much different.  Someone else was doing all the hard work and we just got to go by and admire it all.  It has been a lot of fun!  Plus our new home was going to be double the size of our previous home.  We were FINALLY going to have room to stretch our legs and store all of our STUFF!

The most exciting part of these two weeks was seeing the upstairs take shape.
This is the guest room with bathroom and closet.

This room may be Eli's favorite room!  It's the bonus/play room.

Looking down from the top of the staircase

The kitchen and breakfast area

Our master room and master bath room

Standing in the breakfast area looking into the kitchen
And my favorite part... the front doors were installed!  I was so excited when Chad sent me this picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment