background

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Thankful for Beautiful Weather

 This winter has been so cold!  I know winter is supposed to be cold but does it have to be below zero?  That's just uncalled for!  We've had more snow than I can count.  Our public schools have had 7 snow days so far this year!  We can't wait for spring!  This past weekend we had the best weather although we almost blew away from the winds!  That didn't stop us from going outside and playing!  Eli is enjoying all of his new toys from his birthday and Christmas.  This little boy would much rather be outside than inside.  And that's just fine with me!









This was his birthday present from Chad and me.  He saw it on TV and asked for it.  It's actually a little big for him (hence the ghetto towel in the back of the seat) but he can still ride it.  It's actually really cool!  I admit, I got on it and tried it out.  I'm not ashamed.  And it's awesome!

This weekend I signed Eli up for spring T-ball.  We can't wait!  We've been counting down the days until Eli is old enough to play T-ball!  Spring, please hurry and get here!!!  We need more days like this after the terrible cold weather we've had so far this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment