background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Catching Up

Wow!  I have a lot of catching up to do!  I have so much to tell you!  I don't even know where to start.  We have been busy... as always.  Fall is definitely here too.  The weather is cooler, apples are everywhere and leaves are finally beginning to change colors.




Is he not a trip?  He keeps me laughing all the time.  This last picture is one of my favorites ever!  I love that little smile of his!


We went to Destin back in September.  I will have to do a post (or a few posts) on that trip.  Of course I have lots of pictures!  The weather wasn't perfect but we were able to make it to the beach and pool every day.  A great time was had by all!


Football is in full swing.  Our team, the Razorbacks aren't doing so great.  What's new?  Give us a break.  We have a new coach this year.  It's a growing year.  Whatever.  We still love our Hogs and force Eli to wear his jersey every Saturday!




I'm off work for the next few days.
Expect lots more posts soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment