background

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Family Bike Rides


We went on our first family bike ride this month.  Eli is doing so well riding his bike!  Last year we went on the local paved bike trail and Eli rode in the bike trailer.  Now he's able to ride his own bike!



 We had many pit stops along the way.  One of Eli's favorite pit stops was the playground.



After the playground we went down to the little creek that follows the trail.  Eli thought he was doing something wrong since I allowed him to get in the water!  HA!  He had the best time and came out soaking wet.  He said playing in the creek was his favorite part of the ride.

I would love to go back and get some pictures in the creek with my real camera.  I'm sure one day I will be mad at myself for not using it more.  My iPhone is just too convenient these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment