background

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, everyone! I know it's a little late but I want to document it for the sake of documenting memories. One day I plan to have this blog printed into a book. I only wish I had started it earlier! I was a terrible first time mother and didn't have a baby book for Eli. Gasp! I know. I told you I was terrible. So this blog is the next best thing.

Eli came down with a stomach bug on early Friday morning. He had to stay home from school and miss his class party and egg hunt. And it was the one party I had actually signed up to help with! We were both sad. Once he was feeling better we dyed some eggs.

The next morning he was feeling better so we headed to church for the big egg hunt. He was so excited to see his friends!

Talan, Tyler, Alexi, Eli and Parker

Tyler, Alexi and Eli found lots of eggs!

 

Eli acting like a nut, as always!
Juli, me and Kristin

 

My little family! Love these two boys so much!

The next morning we went to church. I didn't even get a picture of Eli's Easter basket the Easter bunny left him! Eli got beach toys and a kite from the Easter bunny. He was pretty excited!

I worked on Palm Sunday but Chad and Eli went to church without me. Eli came home with his resurrection eggs and told us his version of how Jesus died on the cross. We were so proud and shocked at the same time. I had no idea he knew as much as he did! It was the cutest thing I had ever seen! I even managed to get it on video.

 

Happy Easter, everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment