background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We're still alive!

Yes, I know, I know... I'm not very good at this blogging thing.  I've been busy.  I'm sorry.  But we are still very much alive here in NW Arkansas.  Eli has been a little under the weather since last weekend.  Nothing more than a summer cold.  He hasn't been sick since he had his tubes put in back in April.  I almost forgot how to wipe his nose! 

He's sleeping in his bed ALL NIGHT LONG now.  And he even goes to sleep on his own!  It's a great accomplishment in this house!  We started out having to lay in the floor in his room for him to go to sleep but now he does it completely on his own.  We just put him in bed, he cries for maybe 5 minutes and then lays down.  We're so proud of him! 


Here a few pictures of what we've been up to lately. 

Don't worry, we don't usually force child labor.  Eli thought he would be like Daddy and help clean up the dog water he spilled.  Nothing like a flannel blanket to clean up dog water, but hey, whatever works...


 Hard at playing but taking time for a picture before going to bed.  I think he takes the saying "bug out" on his pajamas literally.  I will post videos of him "bugging out" when I have some time off from work. 

And last but not least....
Maybe one day he will learn not to let Mom take embarrassing photos that can be shared with girlfriends when he's older  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment